Re: Even more idiots on the water

Hank

From what I read the purchasers did not know why it was in there and apparently the clerks didn't know either. When I first got a sea kayak I did not know about the foam in the bow.  Took it to a class in a pool on rolling techniques where they had a big sign to remove any flotation material from your kayak.  Kind of embarrassing as my kayak would not sink.  LOL  They were nice enough to not ask if I had a reading problem.

Hank

On Wed, May 9, 2018 at 2:48 PM, John Kohnen <jkohnen@...> wrote:
Sounds like there were a couple of numbskulls at the Salem Dick's. <sigh> Old Town used to be a fine company, now they're selling el cheapo plastic kayaks whose flotation can be mistaken for packing foam. <sigh>

But did the purchasers ask the Dick's idiots to remove the flotation?

On 5/9/2018 6:23 AM, Andrew wrote:
People suing Dicks Sporting Goods because they dumped their kayaks
http://katu.com/news/local/salem-residents-sue-dicks-sporting-goods-for-455k-after-kayaks-sink

--
John (jkohnen@...)
It is the dull man who is always sure, and the sure man who is always dull. (H. L. Mencken)