Re: Another Thursday -- Anybody for Albany Lunch !!

Hank

I might be able to make it.  Forgot the start time so appreciate that info soon.  LOL

Hank

On Wed, May 2, 2018 at 6:55 PM, Electri-Cal <calboats@...> wrote:
Just thought a nice scooter ride might be in order, maybe a few good ideas in the sun shine ??  Maybe some new folks ??   I'm drilling  a couple holes through both of the skegs, to relieve some turning resistance I noticed at Depoe Bay.  Start with a couple 3 inch in each skeg, room for more later as needed.  Wish I had a shallow water rig ready now, later maybe.

Anybody Around? --  Cal