Messabout Recipe

ajonn2000@...

John, I also appreciate your setting up the new Upper Willamette
Group. Although we had only a small group at Dexter Lake last
Saturday, it was very enjoyable. Begin with beautiful weather,
gentle winds, lovely lake and scenery. Add to this a group with
common love of small wooden boats, stir in a measure of "boat talk"
and you have the recipe for a very pleasant "Messabout Day".
I am looking forward to more messabouts and more members and hope
that this site will serve as a central clearing house for small boat
news in our area. Also include an exchange of ideas and comments
regarding, building, maintaining or operating our craft
Incidently John, thanks for the ride in "Pickle", I enjoyed it very
much.
John Thorpe