Re: [MessaboutW] book about NE boats, esp pinkys

Hank

Looks like you start by sending $20.00 and asking for th catalog of the:  Ship Plans List/Maritime Collection:

Ship Plans
Smithsonian Institution
PO Box 37012
NMAH 5004 / MRC 628
Washington, DC 20013-7012 USA

payment is by check or money order

Anyone interested in making a donation?

Hank

On Tue, Jan 10, 2017 at 5:53 PM, Jim Pettycrew revpettycrew@... [MessaboutW] <MessaboutW@...> wrote:

So, does anyone in our group have the " Ship Plan List" from the Smithsonian?  JCP (again, the C stands for Cheap)  Jim P