Re: [MessaboutW] Re: Something Cute

Dave Thompson

Sorry 'bout that.

When the boat was off the trailer there were 4 or 5 formed ribs that fit into pockets, which held up a canvas top to protect you from the elements. It also had a compartment across the back, below the galley, that was set up to hold the small outboard & gas tank. Sure helped make some great memories when I was 10 & 11.

Thanks for the link!

-DaveT

On Jul 27, 2016, at 9:18 AM, Dave Thompson <dave_tek@...> wrote:

Yeah! That's like one my parents borrowed, back in 1960 & 61. That one was aluminum. Across the

Hard at work here...

On Jul 26, 2016, at 10:10 PM, happyhank07@... [MessaboutW] <MessaboutW@...> wrote:

Gee, John, I just discovered you bought the wrong trailer.  Saw this one when going by a local trailer dealer and as it was bright red thought it might be a Mypod.  Could not resist stopping to check it out.  A very neat small light trailer and you get a boat, too

Hank Burroughs
Near Salem