How's it goin' Sparkin' & steamin' Joe Lawton ??

lendercal@...

Hey, Joe !!  Now that things have settled in a bit, how about a phone call like this Monday morning, earlier is better ??  Asked a couple times about new phone, address etc. but didn't find the reply.

Are you doing Toledo this year (for starters) and would you be interested in doing some boating with me trying out several EV power and prop questions ??   Myles Swift and I have been out a few times, but others are welcome of course.  When the weather cooperates, we get out there with the boat that fits the company and mood.

Looking towards a visit at some point, ----  Thanks,  Cal