Re: [MessaboutW] This weekend at the Boathouse

Hank

Sounds good.  See you this afternoon.

Hank Burroughs

On Fri, Mar 11, 2016 at 8:09 AM, Andrew Linn alinn@... [MessaboutW] <MessaboutW@...> wrote:
Looks cold and nasty on the coast so we are going to be inside, heaters
going, working on the gunnels and deck beams of the first kayak. An
excellent goal will be to have the deck completed.

We'll be pegging the deck beams in place, then lashing them - no glue.
With luck, we'll get the stems figured out. Should be fun.

Friday 4-7, Saturday 10-2

------------------------------------
Posted by: Andrew Linn <alinn@...>

No flaming, cursing, politics, religion or public mopery. Please be polite. New members have their messages moderated until after their first message is posted. Information about the Coots and their events can be found at http://www.coots.org/

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
    (Yahoo! ID required)