Re: [MessaboutW] Aquatek Marine Plywood -- Super Deal

Hank

Welcome to coots group, Billy.  My thought is to use very thin (4mm or less) to cover a foam core for the walls and roof of the teardroop.  I am a 4 season camper so need extras protection in winter but want a woody look.  Do you have 5 ft wide marine plywood?  Also planning possible use of 4 foot wide panels if the 5 is too expensive.

Thanks for the email

Hank

On Thu, Feb 18, 2016 at 1:17 PM, tractor211@... [MessaboutW] <MessaboutW@...> wrote:

Hank ,
what type of ply were you looking for to build your teardrop Trailer with? I know Cal mentioned you too me today when he stopped in.
Billy