Re: [MessaboutW] Aquatek Marine Plywood -- Super Deal

lendercal@...

Hi, Hank --  I have several orders to process as of my first post on this today.  If you can figure how many sheets you need, I will get with my guys tomorrow and sort out the starting up process.  The thickness is needed of course, and enough sheets that everything matches as possible.  On a trailer you will need enough extra to match varnished areas, probably.

The ones i got so far have a nice light swirly grain, lighter color than I expected, should make a better finish than the darker colors, for inside boats or trailers. I can also ask for matched grain, but depends on how much of which  thickness desired -- is on hand at the time.

Let me know and i can get on it, thanks, ------   Cal