Re: [MessaboutW] Re: Beaver Creek Messabout Next Saturday (Jan. 16)

Dan Arbogast

Bob, sounds like fun and I'd like to join the group.  Could we possibly carpool together from Corvallis?  I have a kayak rack on my Jetta so I could drive.  (Assuming of course you are planning on paddling a kayak.)

Dan Arbogast

On Tue, Jan 12, 2016 at 10:18 AM, boblark@... [MessaboutW] <MessaboutW@...> wrote:

Thanks for the post, John.

I will be there!  It is a great place to explore.  You can go inland and it is first a major wetland surrounding Beaver Creek, and eventually farm land.  Go under Hwy 101 towards the ocean and you can get through the old state park all the way to the sandy beach.  Everything.

Don't worry about a little rain.  Andrew's writeup show the weather is part of the fun:

http://toledocommunityboathouse.com/2015/150117_beaver/index.htm

Bob L