Re: [MessaboutW] 2016 Events

Bob Miller

John -

One correction:

July 16: Sail-In, Northwest School of Wooden Boatbuilding, Port Hadlock, WA

Sponsors: TSCA Puget Sound, Port Townsend Pocket Yachters, Port Townsend Sailing Association, NWSWB

New website address: www.nwswb.edu

Drop the second "B"in our initials. We use Boatbuilding as one words (NWSWB).

One change:

(date change) September 24: TSCA Puget Sound Annual Messabout and potluck meeting at NWSWB

Change from Fort Worden.

Thanks,

Bob

On Fri, Dec 4, 2015 at 6:09 PM, 'John Kohnen' jkohnen@... [MessaboutW] <MessaboutW@...> wrote:

Here's what I have for events to put in the Coots Messabout Schedule and
the printed Coot Calendar, Events marked with an asterisk (not to be
confused with the Gaulish hero Asterix) I'm pretty sure about, those with
a question mark I need details for. Did I miss anything? Any errors?
Thanks!

2016 Events

?Jan. ?: Multnomah Library Messabout
http://www.coots.org/mb/Library

*Jan. 1: New Year’s Maylor’s Point marsh messabout, Oak Harbor (TSCA)
http://www.tsca.net/puget/

*Jan. 2: Port Townsend Pocket Yachter New Years Messabout
http://www.pocketyachters.com/

*Jan. 13-17: Portland Boat Show
http://www.otshows.com/pbs/

*Jan. 20-24: Vancouver International Boat Show
http://www.vancouverboatshow.ca/

*Jan. 29-Feb. 6 Seattle Boat Show
http://www.seattleboatshow.com/

?Feb. 26: Columbia River Maritime Museum Library Field Trip
http://www.coots.org/mb/CRMM/

*Feb. 26-28: The Annual Fisher Poets Gathering, Astoria
http://www.fisherpoets.org/

*Feb. 27: Port Townsend Shipwrights' Regatta
http://www.nwmaritime.org/

*Mar. 4-6: Race to Alaska Prep Series, Port Townsend
http://www.pocketyachters.com/

*Mar. 4-7: Drizzle Cruise, featuring a circumnavigation of Bainbridge
Island, PTPY & PSTSCA
http://www.tsca.net/puget/

*Mar. 26: Dexter Lake Season Opener Messabout
http://www.coots.org/mb/Dexter/

*April 2: Bowman Bay Messabout, PSTSCA
http://www.tsca.net/puget/

*April 4-10: RowCruiser Building Workshop, Inverness, Tomales Bay
http://www.rowcruiser.com/

*Apr. 16-17: Depoe Bay Wooden Boat Show & Crab Feed 541-961-2682
http://www.coots.org/mb/DepoeBay/

*Apr. 23: Maritime Swap Meet
http://www.nwmaritime.org/

*Apr. 23: McKenzie River Wooden Boat Festival (opening day every year)
http://www.eaglerocklodge.com/events/

*Apr. 30: Hood Canal Oyster Messabout (Puget Sound TSCA event), Twanoh
State Park
http://www.tsca.net/puget/

*May 1: Newport Loyalty Days & Sea Fair Festival
https://www.facebook.com/NewportLoyaltyDays

?May 7: Port Townsend Opening Day of Boating Season
http://www.nwmaritime.org/

*May 7-8: Olympia Wooden Boat Fair (every mothers day weekend)
http://www.olywoodenboat.org/

?May 20-22: Big Lagoon Messabout
http://www.luckhardt.com/blmessabout.html

*May 20-22: Fern Ridge Lake Spring Small Boat Messabout
http://www.coots.org/mb/FernRidge/

*May 20-22: Maple Bay Marina Wooden Boat Festival (Fri-Sun weekend before
Mem. Day)
http://www.maplebaymarina.com/events/

*May 27-30: Montague Harbour Small Boat Rendezvous
http://members.shaw.ca/jamie.orr/

*June 3-5: Port Townsend Classic Mariners' Regatta
http://www.nwmaritime.org/

?June 4: Coquille Gay 90s Celebration & Steamboat Show
http://www.coquillechamber.net/

*June 11: Port Townsend Pocket Yacht Palooza
http://www.pocketyachters.com/

*June 12-15: Port Townsend Pocket Yacht Palooza Crooza
http://www.pocketyachters.com/

*June 10-12: South Sound Traditional Inuit Kayak Symposium
http://www.qajaqpnw.org/

?Jun. 17-19: Columbia River Summer Solstice Messabout
http://www.dragonwall.net/summer-solstice-messabout/

*Jun. 18-19: Classic Yacht Association Bell Street Pier Classic Weekend
(always Father's Day weekend)
http://www.classicyacht.org/

*June 22: Race to Alaska Pre-Race Ruckus
http://www.r2ak.com/

*June 23: Race to Alaska Start
http://www.r2ak.com/

*Jul. 1-4: Lake Union Wooden Boat Festival
http://www.cwb.org/

?Jul. 8-10: Sandpoint Wooden Boat Festival!
http://www.sandpoint.org/boatfestival/

*Jul. 9-10: Red Lantern Rally for SCAMP sailboats, Mystery Bay, SCA
http://www.sandpoint.org/boatfestival/

*Jul. 8-10: Sucia Island Small Boat Rendezvous
http://members.shaw.ca/jamie.orr/

*Jul. 10: Hagg Lake Messabout
http://www.coots.org/mb/Hagg/

*Jul. 16: NWSWBB Sail-in. Co-sponsored by the Boat School, PSTCA, PTPY
http://www.nwboatschool.org/

*Jul. 16-17: Tacoma Maritime Fest
https://www.facebook.com/TacomaMaritimeFest/

*July 21-24: Toledo Summer Festival
http://toledosummerfestival.com/

?Jul. 21-24: Lowell Blackberry Jam
http://www.blackberryjamfestival.com

*Jul. 30-31: Great Oregon Steam-Up
http://www.antiquepowerland.com/

?Aug.: Gig Harbor BoatShop Messabout (TSCA)
http://www.tsca.net/puget/

Aug. ?: Northwest Steam Society Annual Meet, Cathlamet
http://www.northweststeamsociety.org/

*Aug. 4-7: Lake Ozette Trailerable Gathering
Doug Korlann dkor@...

*Aug. 6: Fern Ridge Boat Show, Richardson Park
http://www.coots.org/mb/Eugene/

*Aug. 6-7: Great Oregon Steam-Up
http://www.antiquepowerland.com/

*Aug. 13: Jetty Island Messabout, Everette, PSTSCA
http://www.tsca.net/puget/

*Aug. 19-21: Port of Toledo Wooden Boat Show
http://www.portoftoledo.org/

*Aug. 24-27: Vancouver Wooden Boat Festival
http://www.vancouverwoodenboat.com/

*Sep. 2-4: Victoria Classic Boat Festival
http://www.classicboatfestival.ca/

*Sep. 2-4: Olympia Harbor Days
http://www.harbordays.com/

*Sep. 3: Cathlamet Wooden Boat Show
http://www.coots.org/mb/Cathlamet/

*Sep. 5-7: Deer Harbor Wooden Boat Rendezvous
http://www.deerharborwoodenboats.org/

*Sep. 9-11: Port Townsend Wooden Boat Festival
http://www.nwmaritime.org/wooden-boat-foundation/wooden-boat-festival/

*Sep. 16-18: Paulina Lake Messabout
http://www.coots.org/mb/Paulina/

*Sep. 18-22: September Surprise Cruise, Eastern Washington or Idaho
http://www.coots.org/mb/Surprise/
danashore@...

?Oct. ?: TSCA Puget Ft. Worden Messabout
http://www.tsca.net/puget/

*Oct. 7-9: Oregon Coast Messabout
http://www.coots.org/mb/Coast/

*Oct. 29: Yaquina River Halloween Float (Sunday)
http://www.coots.org/mb/Yaquina/

*Nov. 27: Yaquina River After Thanksgiving Float (Saturday)
http://www.coots.org/mb/Thanks/

*Dec. 28: Flounder's Day Feast
http://www.coots.org/mb/Feast/

--
John (jkohnen@...)
What is more pleasant than a friendly little yacht, a long