Re: [MessaboutW] Re: Coot Conyact List (was: Cals Contact Info. - also are Phone, and PC #'s -- on Coots site??) #'s

Dan-

The Coot Contact List is only given to Coots who have their contact info on the list. Usually that contact info includes phone numbers, and sometimes addresses. Cell phone numbers are handy for getting ahold of other Coots during messabouts and other events. What info would you like to me to put in the list?

On Wed, 21 Oct 2015 10:47:59 -0700, You wrote:

I'm WAY............. behind on messages.
I'd like to be included in your list of Coots.
e-mail me: dan dot hohman at gmail dot com
Thanks!
--
John (@Jkohnen)
Oh, be humble, my brother, in your prosperity! Be gentle with