Re: [MessaboutW] Anybody got a trailer?

Hank

Andrew,

I don't have a trailer for that size boat.  Were you thinking of a camping trailer to use while checking the boat out?

Hank

On Fri, Oct 23, 2015 at 12:49 PM, 'John Kohnen' jkohnen@... [MessaboutW] <MessaboutW@...> wrote:
The hull and deck moldings on that old boat are probably almost literally
bulletproof, but whatever's holding the two together may have deteriorated
over the years. Another thing to go over really, really good before
tackling something like the R2AK...

On Fri, 23 Oct 2015 12:38:39 -0700, Andrew  wrote:

> Not mine, but I'm sure it will be thoroughly gone over. :)
>
> On 10/23/2015 12:05 PM, 'John Kohnen' jkohnen@...
> [MessaboutW] wrote:
>> Looks like a good, sturdy boat. Make sure you go over the rigging
>> really,
>> really good!

John (jkohnen@...)
A society that gets rid of all its troublemakers goes downhill.
(Robert A. Heinlein)

No flaming, cursing, politics, religion or public mopery. Please be polite. New members have their messages moderated until after their first message is posted. Information about the Coots and their events can be found at http://www.coots.org/

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
    (Yahoo! ID required)