Re: [MessaboutW] First writeup on the Neptune 16

Case Turner

Andy,

Not that long ago a friend needed my help to get his centerboard unstuck. His boat is 19'. We slid it off the trailer onto his lawn, rolled the boat over and tied the mast to his fence. Removed the rocks that had got in between the trunk and the board. He did a few other minor repairs to the bottom. We righted the boat and winched it back onto the trailer. So I bet you could do the same without needing a hoist.

On Fri, Oct 23, 2015 at 12:29 PM, Andrew Linn alinn@... [MessaboutW] <MessaboutW@...> wrote:

When I did R2AK last year, I was crew on a Potter 19. The skipper had
her loaded to the 9's - 2400lbs total, if I remember right., He said he
like to have her "stapled to the water."