Re: [MessaboutW] Anybody got a trailer?

Hank

HHHMMMM, why not just sail her to OR as practice for R2AK?

On Thu, Oct 22, 2015 at 9:15 PM, Andrew Linn alinn@... [MessaboutW] <MessaboutW@...> wrote:
Things are in the offing, folks. I'm wondering if anyone has a trailer
that can take a 25', 2200lbs, fin keeled boat (4' draft, total.)  Worst
comes to worst, we might need to take lumber and make a carriage on a
flatbed.

A friend has found the boat he wants to use in the R2AK, but it is in
California. This boat, specifically
http://sfbay.craigslist.org/nby/boa/5272899210.html

Let me know soon. Things are moving.

------------------------------------
Posted by: Andrew Linn <alinn@...>

No flaming, cursing, politics, religion or public mopery. Please be polite. New members have their messages moderated until after their first message is posted. Information about the Coots and their events can be found at http://www.coots.org/

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
    (Yahoo! ID required)