Re: [MessaboutW] We just got back -- and a good cleat source -- hah !

That's the Cleat Guy alright! <g>

http://preview.tinyurl.com/nchbk7f

But why not make some nice wooden cleats?

On Tue, 20 Oct 2015 17:39:08 -0700, Cal wrote:

Also, just got in some well made 5 inch nylon open hole in base for rope type cleats, on e-bay. Well finished, matt finished, and takes #10 screws or bolts. Pretty cheap at $ 6.95 a pair, free shipping. On e-Bay look for waterdog marine, and fast shipping. Look like Herishoffs, maybe a touch thicker for strength, Good design.

Now I can get rid of those yucky and sharp extruded aluminum ones on Windshear - that cut lines and fingers so well.
John (jkohnen@boat-links.com)
If the English language made any sense, a catastrophe would be
an apostrophe with fur. (Doug Larson, Olympic Gold Medalist)