Coot Calendar & 2015 Events

I'm slaving away on the 2015 Coot Calendar -- late as usual. <g> Here's what I have for events so far. Those I'm pretty sure about the date of are marked with an asterix (I couldn't find a symbol for the diminutive Gaul, so had to substitute an asterisk), those marked with a question mark I have varying degrees of doubts about. Please let me know of any corrections, or events I should add:

2015 Events

*Jan. 1: Boat Euthenasia
http://www.coots.org/mb/euth

*Jan. 1: Port Townsend Pocket Yachter New Years Messabout
http://www.pocketyachters.com/

*Jan. 7-11: Portland Boat Show
http://www.otshows.com/pbs

*Jan. 21-25: Vancouver International Boat Show
http://www.vancouverboatshow.ca/

*Jan: 23-Feb. 1 Seattle Boat Show
http://www.seattleboatshow.com

*Feb. 27: Columbia River Maritime Museum Library Field Trip
http://www.coots.org/mb/CRMM

*Feb. 27-Mar. 1: The 18th Annual Fisher Poets Gathering
http://www.fisherpoets.org/

*Feb. 28: Port Townsend Shipwrights' Regatta
http://www.nwmaritime.org/

*Mar. 13-15: Port Townsend Pocket Yachter South Sound Mini-Cruise
http://www.pocketyachters.com/

*Mar. 28: Dexter Lake Season Opener Messabout
http://www.coots.org/mb/Dexter

?Apr. 18-19: Depoe Bay Wooden Boat Show & Crab Feed
http://www.coots.org/mb/DepoeBay

*Apr. 25: McKenzie River Wooden Boat Festival (opening day every year)
http://www.eaglerocklodge.com/events/

?Apr.: Hood Canal Oyster Messabout (Puget Sound TSCA event), Twanoh State Park
http://www.tsca.net/puget/

*May 2: Port Townsend Opening Day of Boating Season
http://www.nwmaritime.org/

*May 15-17: Big Lagoon Messabout
http://www.luckhardt.com/blmessabout.html

?May: Rat Island Messabout (Pocket Yachters and Puget Sound TSCA
http://www.pocketyachters.com/

*May 9-10: Olympia Wooden Boat Fair (every mothers day weekend)
http://www.olywoodenboat.org

*May 15-17: Fern Ridge Lake Spring Small Boat Messabout
http://www.coots.org/mb/FernRidge

*May 15-17: Maple Bay Marina Wooden Boat Festival (Fri-Sun weekend before Mem. Day)
http://www.maplebaymarina.com/events

*May 22: National Maritime Day

*May 22-24: Montague Harbour Small Boat Rendezvous
http://members.shaw.ca/jamie.orr/

*June 4: Race to Alaska Start
http://www.racetoalaska.com

*June 12-15: South Sound Traditional Inuit Kayak Symposium
http://www.qajaqpnw.org

?June 6: Coquille Gay 90s Celebration & Steamboat Show
http://www.coquillechamber.net/

*June 5-7: Port Townsend Classic Mariners' Regatta
http://www.nwmaritime.org/

*Jun. 20-21: Classic Yacht Association Bell Street Pier Classic Weekend (always Father's Day weekend)
http://www.classicyacht.org/

?Jun. 19-21: Columbia River Summer Solstice Messabout
http://www.dragonwall.net/summer-solstice-messabout

?Jul. 3-5: Lake Union Wooden Boat Festival
http://www.cwb.org/

?Jul. 10-12: Sandpoint Wooden Boat Festival!
http://www.sandpoint.org/boatfestival

*Jul. 10-13: Sucia Island Small Boat Rendezvous
http://members.shaw.ca/jamie.orr/

*Jul. 12: Hagg Lake Messabout
http://www.coots.org/mb/Hagg

*Jul. 18-19: Tacoma Maritime Fest
http://www.maritimefest.org

*July 18-19: Port Townsend Pocket Yacht Palooza
http://www.pocketyachters.com/

?Jul. 19: Cathlamet Bald Eagle Festival Boat Show

?Jul. 24-26: Lowell Blackberry Jam
http://www.blackberryjamfestival.com

*Jul. 25-26: Great Oregon Steam-Up
http://www.antiquepowerland.com

?Aug.: Northwest Steam Society Annual Meet
http://www.northweststeamsociety.org

*Aug. 1-2: Great Oregon Steam-Up
http://www.antiquepowerland.com

?Aug. 8: NW School of Wooden Boatbuilding Rendezvous
http://www.pocketyachters.com/

?Aug.: Gig Harbor BoatShop Messabout (TSCA)
http://www.tsca.net/puget

*Aug. 21-23: Port of Toledo Wooden Boat Show
http://www.portoftoledo.org

*Aug. 27-30: Vancouver Wooden Boat Festival
http://www.vancouverwoodenboat.com

*Sep. 4-6: Olympia Harbor Days
http://www.harbordays.com

*Sep. 4-6: Victoria Classic Boat Festival
http://www.classicboatfestival.ca

*Sep. 7-9: Deer Harbor Wooden Boat Rendezvous
http://www.deerharborwoodenboats.org

*Sep. 11-13: Port Townsend Wooden Boat Festival
http://www.woodenboat.org/festival

?Sep. 11-13: Timothy Lake Messabout
http://www.coots.org/mb/Timothy

*Sep. 18-20: Paulina Lake Messabout
http://www.coots.org/mb/Paulina

?Oct.: TSCA Puget Ft. Worden Messabout
http://www.tsca.net/puget

*Oct. 9-11: Oregon Coast Messabout
http://www.coots.org/mb/Coast

*Oct. 25: Yaquina River Halloween Float (Sunday)
http://www.coots.org/mb/Yaquina

*Nov. 27: Yaquina River After Thanksgiving Float (Friday)
http://www.coots.org/mb/Thanks

*Dec. 28: Flounder's Day Feasts
http://www.coots.org/mb/Feast

--
John (jkohnen@boat-links.com)
Never put off until tomorrow what you can do the day after