Calling John

Dan

I have this lovely Coot flag, but am still hoping to hear from you on what I owe you.  And, how you want me to deliver said payment.   You once mentioned that personal emails got left to last after the multiple fora.  At any event, I didn't want to give the impression that I didn't appreciate your quick delivery.  So, am resorting to housekeeping stuff on this party line.

I'm hitching wagons for the long trek to Moniesville in a bit more than a week, so want to get caught up on this before heading out.  With the Coots and Scuzbums battle flags on my antenna!

Thanks,

Dan Rogers,

Almostcanada