Re: [MessaboutW] Monday at Fern Ridge

Kent Fleming <kentfleming@...>

I'll try to be there later in the morning with "Sprezzatura" (17' Whitehall, oars & electric motor, no sails.)

On 21 Sep 2014, at 15:06 , 'John Kohnen' jkohnen@boat-links.com [MessaboutW] <MessaboutW@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

I'll be there with Pearl, the Oldshoe.

On Sun, 21 Sep 2014 15:03:38 -0700, bob L wrote:

Monday 22 Sept, Fern Ridge lake, Richardson Park 9:30 AM; sail, float
around, or whatever. Gather at Richardson for lunch about Noon. Radio
Channel 16 or 68, if you can't see anybody.

For Monday, the Coot Calendar says, "Autumn Equinox." This may be the
last chance for the summer, so I was talking to Dennis B., and we
decided to head to FR for the day. Everyone is welcome to join in. I
need to leave by about 3PM, but feel free to stay as long as you want!!

So far:
Bob - The 8-ft Acorn with sails
Dennis - Culler Sampan with sails
--
John (jkohnen@boat-links.com)
He got hold of the red meat of the language and turned it into

No flaming, cursing, politics, religion or public mopery. Please be polite. New members have their messages moderated until after their first message.

Yahoo Groups Links