Re: Thank you, and a suggestion.

david Libby

Dan, you continue to be a champion for me. Thank you for allowing me the use of your little grey pram and more for introducing me to Andrew Linn. Obviously I have joined the forum at both of your recommendations. When I couldn't get to the water( I have lived in the desert for 25 years) the marlin spike kept my interest up. I like your suggestion and will volunteer as an assistant. I lack teaching skills. I tried that once and it didn't go well. To the messabouts I look forward to meeting with you over the next year.