Re: Coot Clubhouse of all Coot Clubhouses

Dan

Now, that would be a sweet ride!  I’m with Les on the noise, though.  One of the (many) reasons I have to wear hearing aids now, is my time as a craftmaster,  responsible for the care and feeding of two 6-71s in a steel hull, with straight stacks.  Life down in the hole with a pair of 12-Vs is not exactly serenity training.  There’s probably one or more of those ol’ YPs rotting away someplace closer, in the 12th or 13th naval district precincts.

A cool project, Andy.  All hands for’d lay aft.  All hands aft…

Dan

Diamond Lake, WA