Re: At the Boathouse

Dan

Can anybody hook me up with an email for Michael Bogoger?  I was anchored next to Belle Starr in Sucia this past week.  I thought I could swap pictures with him via the Doryman blog, but don’t see how to do that.

I’m also hoping to attend the Toledo gathering this next month.  About all I have to go on is the pictures in the COOTS calendar.  I don’t have anything show-quality; but assume that the best way to meet COOTS is to come with something floaty.  Which would be more appropriate to the area?  A 13 foot sailboat, or a 14 foot faux tug/workboat?  Also is there a place close to the action to dry camp in my “homeless van?”

Thanks,

Dan Rogers

Diamond Lake, WA

(Almostcanada)