Re: Fern Ridge Spring Messabout May 16-18

Dan

I hope I didn't hijack the Fern Ridge discussion!  Being a cybernumbskull, I didn't find a way to start a new topic.  My apologies.

Can anybody tell me about the Summer Solstice Messabout?

I just bailed out on Marty Loken & Co for the Montague Harbour run from Sandy Point, as "too far to go, for too short a time there."  My loss.  But, the 20-22 June COOT gathering looks well timed.  I'm all dressed up, and looking for a place to go.  I just can't seem to find anything about this year's setup.

Thanks,

Dan Rogers,

Almostcanada