Re: Mail Call!

Dan

John:

Got my calendar, too.  The Pony Express guy has to put snow shoes on his horse, this time of year.  Now, I can tack it to the cabin wall.

Please check your email.  There’s a string of messages, where Chuck Leinweber has suggested a short skype group call.  It grew out of a musing by yours truly.  So, that gives me admin responsibility, apparently.  Anyhow, if you want to join in; you may well have someone(s) that you’d like to add to the roster.  Sked for 0900 pst, 3 Jan 14.  Dunno, anymore, what the Zulu time would be.  Seems like we’re plus 7 Tango out this way.  Let’s see.  …carry the one…add the remainder…

Thanks,

Dan