Re: Coot Clubhouse?

Dan

Hey, John:

Dan Rogers here.  I didn’t figure out how to follow your labyrinth to the How to Pay with Paypal door.  I still owe you for a Coot calendar.  My 2013 VFW offering will run out of flag pictures in a few days.  That blue working tug looks like one in the photo collection the Late Great Hugh Ware sent me when he was trying to elucidate on essential elements of tugliness.  I’m afraid he left us before I got very tugsmart.  But the concept is very addictive.  No fleet is quite complete without some sort of tug boat.  At least that’s the excuse I give to SWMBO, for my current building project.

Thanks, and Merry Christmas.

Dan