I would like to read these articles, but the links do not work for me.  Do they work for everyone else?

I'm getting a "Could not find www.nauticapedia.ca" error.

Dan

On Wed, Dec 5, 2012 at 6:47 PM, John Kohnen <jkohnen@...> wrote:

------- Forwarded message -------
From: "John MacFarlane"
To: MARHST-L@...
Subject: [MARHST-L] Nauticapedia Article - Alan Butler - World Record Solo
Circumnavigator
Date: Wed, 05 Dec 2012 06:26:41 -0800

Colleagues:

Alan Butler sailed the little catamaran Amon-Re into the record books as
Single-handed Circumnavigation in the Smallest Catamaran in History. Here
is Alan Butler&rsquo;s first-hand account of the voyage. He lives quietly
in a small Vancouver Island town reflecting on his many adventures.

See the article on Alan Butler at
http://www.nauticapedia.ca/Articles/Extraordinary/Butler_Alan.php

Butler tells the story in his own words here
http://www.nauticapedia.ca/Articles/Amon-Re_Butler_Account.php

--
John (jkohnen@...)
People who have tried it, tell me that a clear conscience makes

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
    (Yahoo! ID required)