Re: Coot Calendar Orders

Richard(Dick)

John,

I would like one Calendar.

Dick

--- In MessaboutW@yahoogroups.com, "John Kohnen" <jkohnen@...> wrote:

The Coot Calendar is a printed calendar featuring color photos of Coot
events and boats, and listing Coot messabouts and other boaty events. I
only print enough calendars to fill advance orders, so if you want a 2013
Coot Calendar please let me know soon. I think the price will be $15,
postpaid, again this time. If you haven't ordered a Coot Calendar before,
or if your address has changed, give me your mailing address with your
order.

So far I've got a prepaid order from Howard H, and an order from Jamie. If
I forgot you, please let me know. If you gave me money, I already spent
it. ;o)

--
John (jkohnen@...)
One of the best ways to get yourself a reputation as a dangerous