Re: Cherokee's Engine

Richard(Dick)

Your are right John, Dirt want's the engine.

--- In MessaboutW@yahoogroups.com, "John Kohnen" <jkohnen@...> wrote:

Dirt oughta get first dibs, to put it back in Orca. Why did you take it
out of Cherokee, Dick?

On Wed, 30 Nov 2011 20:54:36 -0800, Dick M wrote:

Just wandering if any Coot would like to buy a boat engine. It's the
little one lung Clinton that's in Cherokee. Everything goes with it. All
shaft's, pulleys, bearings, propeller shaft and propeller; best of all
about 12-14 lbs. of brass exhaust. She still runs good but needs work. I
would like $100.00 for it.
If your interested send me an email & I'll give you my phone number if
you don't already have it.
--
John (jkohnen@...)
Creationists make it sound as though a "theory" is something you