Re: Calendar??

MylesJ. Swift <mswift@...>

Regarding the calendar, the guy from the Eugene Sportsmen show contacted me a few days ago saying he was interested but I have not been able to reach him. His email box is full and his voice mail as well. He lives in Maine and does these shows all cross the country. The dates are February 3,4,5. I’ll post again when he gets back to me. Is there still interest in this for our indoor winter messabout? I asked for space for 4 to 6 boats. I don’t know how much space he plans to provide.

Myles J. Swift

Computer Assistance Inc.

Helping Independent Auto/Truck Shops Since 1978

Voice 541-895-3347

www.computerassistance.com