Re: LED replacement bulbs

Jamie <jorr@...>

Interesting idea. We recently took the camper to Alberta for a couple of weeks and were pretty miserly with the lights in order to save the battery. I didn`t know LEDs were an option, they might be worth the initial cost.

Maybe I`ll buy Maureen one for Christmas and she can do the same for me!

Jamie

--- In MessaboutW@..., DirtSailor <dirtsailor2003@...> wrote:

I haveĀ  had a couple bulbs burn out in the overhead interior lights in my camper recently and my first thought was to replace the fixtures with LED ones. As I've been looking around i have noticed that they also sell replacement bulbs that are LED that plug into the current sockets. The original bulbs are standard 1156 bulbs. Has anyone tried these replacements. They're about $24 bucks a pop, that's quite a few double packs of the 1156's!!!

Dirt