Re: [MessaboutW] LED replacement bulbs

DirtSailor <dirtsailor2003@...>

Thanks Dan let me know how they work out!

From: Dan
To: MessaboutW@...
Sent: Wednesday, October 19, 2011 2:14 PM
Subject: Re: [MessaboutW] LED replacement bulbs

----- Forwarded Message -----

Dirt,

Just today mailman delivered a bag of assorted automotive type LEDs. Direct from chima via ebay they are "Dirt" cheap . Plan to try on Ajax this weekend after dark. I'll post some pics of results

Jetman<<<

Please note: message attached

From: DirtSailor <dirtsailor2003@...>
To: "MessaboutW@..." <MessaboutW@...>
Subject: [MessaboutW] LED replacement bulbs
Date: Wed, 19 Oct 2011 13:28:00 -0700 (PDT)

I have  had a couple bulbs burn out in the overhead interior lights in my camper recently and my first thought was to replace the fixtures with LED ones. As I've been looking around i have noticed that they also sell replacement bulbs that are LED that plug into the current sockets. The original bulbs are standard 1156 bulbs. Has anyone tried these replacements. They're about $24 bucks a pop, that's quite a few double packs of the 1156's!!!

Dirt