Re: New Boat

Richard(Dick)

John congrats on your new boat. I not only recognize the boat I happen to know the builder. He did a fine job on this boat. How about going cruising Wed. or Thurs. at Fernridge, I'll bring Sea-weed.

Dick

--- In MessaboutW@yahoogroups.com, "John Kohnen" <jkohnen@...> wrote:

Here's my new boat. Some of you may recognize it. I think it looks kinda
like a '55 Buick. ;o) I hope we're gonna have some good times together. :o)

Now I gotta make a shelter for her... And make some other changes in my
fleet...

--
John (jkohnen@...)
Borrowers of books--those mutilators of collections, spoilers of