Re: Horse trading

terry lesh

Whoa ! I'm no longer afraid to bring my rotomolded Wilderness Systems Pungo kayak to Coot float messabouts. I was always afraid Dory Man or the likes would tie a rock around my Sk**tum and throw me over!

Terry

--- In MessaboutW@..., "Gregory Stoll" <gregstoll80@...> wrote:

You may all kick me out for this, but I traded the Whaleboat away...

Titan is now owned by Andy Rusten. He was looking for a larger boat that he could moor at home (he lives on a houseboat) and Titan struck his fancy. Titan was really too big for me anyhow.

In exchange, Andy has traded me his 1968 Starcraft Islander cuddy cabin. It's a riveted aluminum boat with a Mercruiser 120 outdrive. Andy says it's in running condition, and I've gotta believe him. I have more experience working on gasoline engines anyhow, in fact I used to have a pickup with the same engine.

So there it is, I've traded away a Cootish boat for a common aluminum boat. Can I stay a Coot if I keep the Brockway?

Greg

-- Sent from a Palm Pre Plus, which is way better than a Blackberry :-p