This List

We haven't done very well recruiting new list members. I know the list is
only two weeks old, and we shouldn't get impatient, but some folks I've
personally asked haven't joined us. I suspect that some of them may be
leery of signing up with Yahoo. :o(

When I set up the list I made it so only members can read the messages and
post to the list. I was concerned that some of you might not want your
email addresses out where anybody could drop by and see them. But now I'm
wondering if it might be better if I opened the list up so anybody can read
the messages, without having to sign up with the evil Yahoo. I could also
open it up even more and allow anybody and their cousin to post messages to
the list, that might let in all kinds of garbage, but I could always change
it back if it doesn't work out.

What do you think?

http://www.boat-links.com/
A paranoid is a man who knows a little of what's going on.
<William Burroughs>