Re: [MessaboutW] Re: Yaquina Bay

So how about a messabout on Yaquina Bay in the middle of July? We can
launch at South Beach and use the beach by the Hatfield center (remembering
that oceans have tides <g>) or maybe Jack or John Thorpe can come up with
someplace on the bay that's even better.

Perhaps you can detect a pattern. <g> I'm encouraging us to have a
messabout about once a month.

On Mon, 04 Jun 2001 19:23:24 -0000, Pat wrote:
South Beach probably a good lauch for the Bay.
Ther is a nice "Beach" at the end of the road to the Marine
Science center. Somtimes too nice. Very shallow, and with tide,
boats could be left high and dry, or float away.
http://www.boat-links.com/
Nobody ought to wear a Greek fisherman's hat unless they meet two conditions:
1. He is a Greek
2. He is a Fisherman <Roy Blount Jr.>