Re: Baby Tender photos

chnookie

Should be done in time. I'm really making progress now that I
have most of the frames in. I'd guess a week or so from now.
Plenty of time. If you are planning a lapstrake, my only advice
would be to NOT use Doug Fir unless you don't have tight
curves. A "normal" sized boat would probably be OK, but on
something small like this it sucks. The stuff is just to stiff to
bend the right way without breaking. Cedar would have been
much better (as the instructions indicated :) ). Oh well, who
actually reads instructions?

This would be kid number one, and I hope she DOES fit, at least
for a week or two!