Re: [MessaboutW] Re: Clarification on Neighbor's Fire

That's amazing! They sure were lucky! I'll bet they were so overcome by
their good fotune that they just plain forgot to reimburse the insurance
company when those belongings miraculously reappeared after the fire. The
Lorf works in mysterious ways...

On Sun, 19 Aug 2001 14:50:07 -0000, Pat wrote:

It was a miracle.
The neighbor's mobile home fire started only about
half an hour after the wife and her younger sister
had been out to get the last of the contents of
trailer.
The insurance was to run out in just a couple of days.
The miracle was that many of the items reported as
being lost in the fire miraculously appeared in their
new home. Glory be.
http://www.boat-links.com/
When I think of the number of disagreeable people that I know have gone
to a better world, I am sure hell won't be so bad at all. <Mark Twain>