Re: [MessaboutW] Re: Baby Tender photos

Chris-

That's a pretty little thing! Should look real nice when you get it
finished. Let us know how the frame bending goes, Bryn and I will be doing
some of that ourselves one of these days for our motorboats.

Don't those dust masks work better when you wear them over your nose and
mouth?

On Mon, 20 Aug 2001 19:42:54 -0000, Pat wrote:
boat4.jpg Nice Hat (glad you're wearing a mask. I've been
a woodworker for many years and haven't and it shows.)
http://www.boat-links.com/
The trouble with the school of experience
is that the graduates are too old to go to work. <Henry Ford>