Re: Mug and Boats

antec007

Yep that's me without brace. I took it off for the
Pic. I still Get to wear it for another couple of
months, but can take it off if I am careful.
I had a full beard that I had had for almost 30 years
befor the surgery. Had to go so they could see where to cut.
My Son had never seen my face.

Plans: Like it says, "What I found in the library."
That was it. A really poor photo copy with parts missing,
kind of stuffed in the boat building section. don't even
think the library knew it was there.
Glad it was though. I build a boat from it.
There is also a one page written instuctions, but it was
too poor to scan, so I will add it when Kay can retype it
and saw it in a text format.

How bout that "Fishing Machine" She's good. I just rows the
boat, and she catches the fish.

Pat Patteson
Molalla, Oregon

--- In MessaboutW@y..., jhkohnen@b... wrote:
Pat-

Yep, that's you, big as life. How will we ever recognize you
without that
neckbrace? <g>

The plans for the Rapid Robert are kinda sparse, but there's enough
there
to build a boat. Except, that is, for the image with the middle
frames, you
managed to cut off the tops of a couple of them. Maybe I should
renew my
acquaintance with Tom Kaarhus's grandaughter Maurya, she's living
in Tom's
former house now, and Roger Fletcher (the guy who does the driftboat
models) said she stumbles upon interesting boat stuff there now and
then.
An old girlfriend of mine and Maurya used to be room-mates years
ago. Tom
was gone by then, but Maurya's dad would talk sometimes about
building
boats in the old shop by Williams Bakery.

On Wed, 15 Aug 2001 17:16:16 -0000, Pat wrote:
John
You got a picture of me and my wife Kay in your picture.
Bryn Thoms' Don Hill "Standard" driftboat. That's me
right over the transom. "The guy in the neckbrace."
John <jkohnen@b...>
http://www.boat-links.com/
Nobody ought to wear a Greek fisherman's hat unless they meet two
conditions:
1. He is a Greek
2. He is a Fisherman <Roy Blount Jr.>