Re: [MessaboutW] Re: Boat ideas

Chris-

The Papoose cradle boat looks real purty, just like a midget real boat. Are
the frames steam bent?

Is there going to be a launching of a different sort in your family in
a month? <g>

On Tue, 14 Aug 2001 15:51:53 -0000, Chris- wrote:
I will try to post some pictures when I get them. I don't have a
scanner at home, and the cradle is actually not finished yet. I
still have to put the frames and trim work in. Just got the planking
done. I have to hurry, I only have a month left before it needs to
be "launched".
www.jordanwoodboats.com/bt.htm .
http://www.boat-links.com/
Never put off until tomorrow what you can do the day after tomorrow.
<Mark Twain>