Pat's Elegant Punt

Pat-

Nice picture of the punt, but where's the builder? <g> How did your Elegant
Punt sail? I always thought the design looked overcanvased with the
standard Bolger/Payson rig. I never finished mine, I used too cheap of
materials and got discouraged when I got the the finishing stage-- fill and
sand, fill and sand, fill and sand some more... :o( It sat around here for
a few years and then I gave it to the Sea Scouts, don't know what they did
with it. Next time I'm using decent plywood! <g>

http://www.boat-links.com/
Self respect: the secure feeling that no one, as yet, is suspicious.
<H. L. Mencken>