Re: [MessaboutW] Re: Definitely Going to Elk City August 4

Dick-

Great! Hope the shop gets the motor done in time. What's wrong with it?

If you can take a passenger or two to Elk City let us know, so
non-motorboating messabouters can have a chance to go along.

On Sat, 28 Jul 2001 13:42:50 -0000, Dick Mitsch wrote:
-John, I'll be at Elk City as,long as I get my outboard motor out of
the shop. I took it in Tues. They said 7 to 10 days, & 10 days would
be the Fri. before the trip. I'm going to give them a call tonight
and see if anythings been done yet & to push them along quicker.
So I plan on coming if I have a motor. Well off to work I go. I'd
rather be going where your going. Dick
http://www.boat-links.com/
"Necessity is the mother of invention" is a silly proverb.
"Necessity is the mother of futile dodges" is much nearer the truth.
<Alfred North Whitehead>