This Weekend?

Being mostly retired and able to sail on weekdays I was planning on not
going anywhere this weekend, 'cause everybody else and their cousin will be
out there. But I might be tempted out onto the water if somebody knows
someplace that won't be infested with speedboats and PWCs and where the
ramps won't be clogged with inept idiots. Any ideas?

http://www.boat-links.com/
Missionaries, my Dear! Don't you realize that missionaries are the divinely
provided food for destitute cannibals? Whenever they are on the brink of
starvation, Heaven in its infinite mercy send them a nice plump missionary.
<Oscar Wilde>