Opticks firstname.lastname@example.orgOpticks users forum. Opticks is an open source software package providing GPU accelerated optical photon
simulation, enhancing Geant4 simulations of particle physics detectors with the NVIDIA OptiX ray tracing engine.
Links to presentations and papers on Opticks and how to get and install the software:
Group Email Addresses
- All members can post to the group.
- Posts to this group do not require approval from the moderators.
- Posts from new users require approval from the moderators.
- Messages are set to reply to group.
- Subscriptions to this group do not require approval from the moderators.
- Archive is visible to anyone.
- Members can edit their messages.
- Members can set their subscriptions to no email.