Stagecoach East Midlands / Skegness - Query

tjwpsv

SEM Trident 18467 (LX55 EPV) is now shown as taxed by the DVLA & allocated to Skegness on Stagecoach fleet cards. Is anyone able to confirm that it has actually returned to service, please, as I cannot find any photos of it back in service, nor is it tracking on bustimes.org?

David McGow

It’s not listed as active on the Regional Vehicle Finder website which was advertised here earlier this week.