A note concerning the Warsaw 2022 album: The operator's name is Michalczewski, not Michal Czewski.

Regards,
Pawel

Am Mittwoch, 3. August 2022, 08:26:28 MESZ hat Paul McNamara <citybus2500@...> Folgendes geschrieben:

The Gullivers listed as running under City Circle was in City Circle livery. The others listed at the depot I only got to see face on, but they appeared to be still in Gullivers livery.

Yes, I forgot to mention that Top Tours appeared to be running jointly with City Sightseeing, using the Top Tours pick up point.

Der Tempelhofer was indeed a bit of a surprise, but at only 3 vehicles, was somewhat reduced than before. The Neoplan was only operating as a ticket office at Zoo and sometimes shuttle to Kurfürstendamm to connect with the main tour.

Paul McNamara
Photos from Europe, the Far East and Australia - http://www.citybus.xyz/
Photos from the Gulf Region - http://citybus.shutterfly.com/

Sent: Wednesday, August 03, 2022 at 12:10 AM
From: "tjwpsv" <tim@...>
To: opentopbus@groups.io
Subject: Re: [opentopbus] Poland and Germany
Many thanks, Paul, for this most welcome update.

Can I ask if the Gullivers vehicles which you saw have been repainted into City Circle livery, please? You are probably aware that, with the arrival of their Güleryüz, Gullivers were operating as part of the Red Buses operation, before switching allegiance and throwing their lot in with Stromma. Red Buses then seem to have been taken over by Berlin City Tour (City Sightseeing). And during the pandemic, City Sightseeing & City Circle were working together!

Now Top Tour and City Sightseeing partner on a tour (they both track, with vehicle identities, on the City Sightseeing Berlin mobile app; all of CS 9923-6, 9945-8 have seen service this year, along with the three Top Tour vehicles you saw.)

I was interested to see that Der Tempelhofer are still operating. I had assumed that, without any fleet updated, they may have fallen foul of Berlin's LEZ regulations.

Regards,

Tim

Join opentopbus@groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.