City Sightseeing Cyprus

tjwpsv

Do we have any members familiar with the modern bus scene in Cyprus, or with contacts there, please?

In 2018, Ensign exported 12 Volvo B7TL / Wright open toppers to E.A. Blue Sky Transfers Express Ltd (City Sightseeing Limassol / Cyprus Sightseeing). While the English identities are known, we have only ever established Cypriot registrations for 6 of the vehicles. See:

https://www.opentopbus.net/w-Cyprus.pdf

While it is possible that not all were actually registered there, another is known to have become NBP 569.

Further research shows that NBP 944, NBT 386, NEH 461 actually entered service in Paphos in 2019.

Now the following photo has been posted to flickr:  https://www.flickr.com/photos/25878623@N02/52151140130/in/dateposted/
showing LK04 HZV & LX05 FBF abandoned and vandalised. HZV would appear to have been outshopped in City Sightseeing livery, so I am wondering if this one was perhaps reregistered.

If anyone fill any gaps with Cypriot registrations or the fate of the other vehicles, this would be appreciated so that Opentopbus.net can be updated. The caption to the above states that the Limassol operation has been abandoned, but has that in Paphos resumed?

TIA,

Tim

Join opentopbus@groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.