Re: Belfast update

tjwpsv

Hi Stephen,

I wonder if you could comment on the current fleet of City Sightseeing Belfast from your observations, please? This is what I have...

current
NNZ 9784
AXI 297
AXZ 6490
LFZ 7980
SFZ 7967
V513 ESC
CZ 1988

withdrawn (but owned)
BFZ 1745
NNZ 9785
Y162 NLK
Y164 NLK

And some specific queries...

Is the Leyland Tiger PS1 839 XUJ still in the fleet?
Y162/4 NLK are now given by the PSV Circle as 'withdrawn 1/20'. When did 162 arrive, please, and did it ever enter service?
BFZ 7145 & NNZ 9785 are presumably long gone (for scrap); thoughts?

When did the Belfast City Tour vehicles (McComb's) pass to City Sightseeing Belfast?

Many thanks. There's no substitute for local intel!

Tim

Join opentopbus@groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.