Topics

next branch added to openssl_tpm2_engine.git

James Bottomley

By popular request (as in David has been bugging me about it) I've
added a next branch to the git tree. This branch represents the state
of my current patch branch, so it includes most things that have been
sent to the list but not integrated into the master branch. I should
warn you that this branch will rebase pretty regularly because that's
how I develop and I usually import patches from the mailing list rathe
than pulling them from my development branch, so the tree master will
likely not be fast forwardable to the next branch.

James