Re: [Ibmtpm20tss-users] [openssl-tpm2-engine] tpm sessions

Jerry Snitselaar <jsnitsel@...>

On Tue Mar 19 19, Doug Fraser wrote:
Jerry,

We are on 4.14.77

I will look at cherry picking the tpm from 4.18
I'll take a stab at backporting the commit to 4.14 this
afternoon. There are some minor differences back then, but it
shouldn't too bad. Since it sounds like you are building the kernel, I
can also send along a debugging patch that will spit out the values in
the access and status registers when the status expect data check
fails.

Regards,
Jerry

We are currently on Alpine 3.8 hoping to move to 3.9 (for other reasons) and also looking to move to 4.19 kernel.
This is going to take some time, but now I have a greater incentive to push on that.

Thank you all for your help in this.

Doug